Keeping in view the mandate of ‘Autism without Borders (AwB)’, we are in the process of developing an Autism network with other organizations working outside Canada. Some of the objectives and the benefits for the proposed collaboration and cooperation are as follows:
-To exchange Autism related experience with other organizations doing similar work across borders.
-To share stories to understanding better the world of a child with autism.
-To let parents and caregivers of children with autism know that they are not alone.
-To develop a common strategy or plans to promote Autism awareness globally.
The following is a brief list of our ‘Autism Network without Borders’:
- Seahorse Institute, Nassau, BAHAMAS www.seahorseinstitute.org
- Ability Bhutan Society, BHUTAN
- Neurodevelopmental Pediatrician Singhania Children’s Clinic, DUBAI www.singhaniaclinic.com
- Irish Society for Autism, DUBLIN
- Autism Awareness, Care & Training, Accra, GHANA
- Shine Ireland, Ireland
- Jamaica Autism Support Association (JASA) www.autismjamaica.org
- Autism Care, Nepal
- Autistic Society of Trinidad & Tobago
More Autism organizations joining soon